Antiparasitic Dicaris Children (Generic) Generic drugs, marketed without brand names, contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
Dicaris® Children - anti-helminthic tablets, containing 50 mg of Levamisole. This antiparasitic medication works by suppressing the enzyme activity in the worm's muscle, causing its paralysis and death. This treats the infection.
Dicaris Children Tablet
What is this product?
Dicaris Children Tablet is used for Hook and roundworm infections, Colon cancer and other conditions. Dicaris Children Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Dicaris Children Tablet contains Levamisole as an active ingredient.
Dicaris Children Tablet works by slowing the growth of cancer cells.
Detailed information related to Dicaris Children Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Dicaris Children Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Hook and roundworm infections
- Colon cancer
- Dicaris Children Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Dicaris Children Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Dicaris Children Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Sores in mouth or lips
- Metallic taste
- Unusual feeling of discomfort
- Muscle pain
- Dicaris Children Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Before using Dicaris Children Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid contact with people having colds, flu, or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue, or face, decreased bone marrow function, extreme fatigue, fever, chills, signs of infection, confusion or loss of consciousness, memory loss, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling, seizure, or speech disturbances
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Interactions with Dicaris Children Tablet
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Dicaris Children Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Dicaris Children Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Dicaris Children Tablet
Hypersensitivity to Dicaris Children Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Dicaris Children Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Composition and Active Ingredients
Dicaris Children Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Levamisole - 50 MG
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Is Dicaris Children Tablet safe to use when pregnant?
Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
Is Dicaris Children Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Can Dicaris Children Tablet be used for Hook and roundworm infections and Colon cancer?
Yes, hook and roundworm infections and colon cancer are among the most common reported uses for Dicaris Children Tablet. Please do not use Dicaris Children Tablet for hook and roundworm infections and colon cancer without consulting first with your doctor.
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using this product?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Dicaris Children Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Dicaris Children Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Most medicines don't come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government's categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body's dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Can I stop using this product immediately or do I have to slowly ween off the use?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Dicaris Children Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Dicaris Children Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Dicaris Children Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Dicaris Children Tablet.
Expired Dicaris Children Tablet
- Taking a single dose of expired Dicaris Children Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
I got my package in just under a week with no problems at all! Highly recommended.
It was my first time ordering at
and it definitely won’t be my last! They had all the items I needed in one place and the
prices are the best I could find online.
I used to buy my meds online but I had to pay a good amount for shipping. When I found this site I was thrilled to see they offer free discreet shipping. I am saving significantly more money.
You cannot compare the prices found at
to anywhere else online. These are the best prices by far!
What’s great about this site is they have such a wide selection of products. I wasn’t happy with my current ED product was using, so I was able to try out a different kind and see if it was a better fit for my needs. Which it was!
I have been buying brand meds name for years and it never crossed my mind how much cheaper the generic versions were. When I started browsing the items I couldn’t believe the price difference! This is my go to shop right now.
I wasn’t quite sure about buying my medication online as I always bought it in store. I spoke to one of their support reps and they were really nice and helped to explain how it works and made me feel much more comfortable with my order!